> Registration > Travel Grants
The ACOH 2020 organizing committee will be offering travel grants to a limited number of young researchers who wish to attend the congress. Awardees of the travel grant will be provided with an allowance of up to USD 1,000 for their travel expenses and/or registration fees.
- Deadline for application submission : February 14, 2020
- Notifications of grants acceptance : February 28, 2020
Criteria for Application
- Applicants must be early-career researchers under the age of 35.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the congress via the website.
- Applications for the travel grants must be accompanied by a recommendation letter from the applicant’s advisor.
- All applications will be evaluated based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the congress.
- The grant will cover the registration fee and travel expenses in partial or full amount based on individual requests within USD 1,000.
- Awardees must remain registered at ACOH 2020 until the end of the congress.
To apply for travel grants, please fill out the application form carefully and submit it on time.