Call for Symposia
> Abstract Submission > Call for Symposia
We are inviting symposia proposals for the 23rd Asian Congress on Occupational Health (ACOH 2020), which will be held on May 27–29, 2020, in Daegu, Republic of Korea. Each symposium should be organized to synthesize the latest scientific developments and discuss important issues related to the given topics.
Topics of interest:
- 01. Occupational Medicine
- 02. Occupational Health Nursing
- 03. Industrial Hygiene - safe and clean workplaces
- 04. Epidemiology in Occupational and Environmental Health
- 05. Occupational and Environmental Toxicology
- 06. Education and Training in Occupational Health
- 07. Work-Life Balance, Shift Work and Long Working Hours
- 08. Occupational Health for Health Workers, Construction, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Chemical Industry
- 09. Respiratory, Musculoskeletal, Skin Disorders and Reproductive Hazards
- 10. Small-Scale Enterprises and the Informal Sector
- 11. Work Organization and Psychosocial Factors
- 12. Indoor Air Quality and Health
- 13. Workers' Compensation and Insurance
- 14. Unemployment, Job Insecurity and Health, Women Health and Work
- 15. Work Disability Prevention and Integration, Return-to-Work
- 16. Occupational Health Governance
- The official language of the congress is English.
- We encourage a symposium composed of 4–5 speakers, with each talk lasting for 20 min, including 5 min for questions and exchange of views.
- Symposia proposals will be peer-reviewed by the scientific committee based on its scientific excellence and clear relevance to the conference topics.
- Symposia organizers will serve as the primary contact with potential speakers throughout the planning process.
- Organizers of approved symposia should help ensure that all of their speakers have submitted abstracts through the online submission form and have registered for the congress before the specified deadlines.
- We do not provide any form of financial support, such as travel, accommodation, or congress registration fees, for organizers or speakers of a symposium.
Format of Proposal
Each proposal should include the following information:
- A title and a short description (300 words maximum) of the proposed symposium
- Contact information of the organizer who will chair the symposium
- A list of potential speakers including their names, affiliations, and the titles of their presentations
Please download the form for Symposium proposal and send to the congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org after completion.
- Call for Symposia Proposals OpeningNovember 15, 2019
- Deadline for Proposal SubmissionDecember 16, 2019
- Notification of Selected SymposiaDecember 30, 2019
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the congress secretariat at email@example.com.